Tom Love, CFP®, CRPC®, CRPS®Senior Vice President | Partner
Tom is a fee-only, fiduciary. He must put clients’ interest before his own and receives no commissions. Tom began his financial planning career in 2007 with Ameriprise Financial. He came to The Main Street Group in 2010 to provide more objective advice to his clients.
Tom uses Charles Schwab Co., Inc. to custody assets. He’s a SmartVestor Pro, who serves the Dave Ramsey community. Tom uses eMoney software for holistic financial planning, aggregating clients' accounts, including employer retirement accounts, in one place.
- Top 40 under 40 advisor nationwide by Investment News magazine.
- 2013-2021 Five Star Wealth Manager of Richmond as seen in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fortune and Richmond Magazine.
- "The Best Financial Planner" finalist in the Richmond Times Dispatch and Style Weekly.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist™
- Hope Church: Loves to volunteer and support Hope Church.
- Comfort Zone Camp: Volunteer, sponsor, and regional advisory council member. A bereavement camp that transforms the lives of children who have experienced the death of a loved one.
- Junior Achievement: Financial counselor to help teach and inspire young people to learn and succeed financially.
- Becky Love Foundation: Supporter. BLF helps sponsor bereavement camps, and support those with mental health challenges.
- The Cameron K Gallagher Foundation: Volunteer and sponsor. CKG encourages people to speak up about mental health.
- Financial Peace University classes – a nine week program from Dave Ramsey. Tom has helped to lead fifteen classes
- Amazing Praise: Sponsor that funds many Non-Profits in the Richmond City Area
- Achievable Dream Academies: Sponsor and Volunteer. Low-income school with incredible results, 100% on-time graduation, ~95% going to college and military
Interested in joining our top-notch team?
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.