Worried that your financial strategy is Missing Something?
We’re here to help you feel confident in your financial future.
Your Dreams Matter
At The Main Street Group, we believe everyone should be able to live the retirement they’ve always wanted. Our 30-plus years of investment experience and team of professionals can help you create a well-thought-out strategy, using a variety of investments and insurance products and services, based on our iron-clad principles:
- Hard work and solid research
- Investing in opportunities in different market conditions
- Selecting the right investment tools for the right situations
- Creating portfolios that fit each person’s individual goals
- A total approach, incorporating tax strategies, estate planning and preservation of assets for your family
- Calling in other knowledgeable professionals when you need specialized advice
The Main Street Group Process
We believe a good financial plan starts with protecting what you cannot afford to lose.
With that taken care of, we then look at what you cannot afford to take for granted.
How much exactly will your present retirement savings pay you when you no longer have a paycheck?
Last, we discuss what kind of investment strategy is needed to fund not only retirement, but also college tuitions,
weddings, major purchases, income if you are disabled, debt elimination and care for special needs children and aging parents.
Portfolio Design and Allocation
“The items above are the tip of the iceberg in the knowledge and guidance you need. Join us and explore the possibilities.”
Are you a business owner? We also offer strategies specifically designed for you!
ESOP Consultation | Employee Benefit Plans | Executive Bonus Plans | Golden Handcuff Plans | Buy-Sell Consultation | Deferred Compensation Plans
We Believe in Growth, Not Greed
Our goal is to take the lessons we have learned and help our clients develop their own personalized investment philosophy. To this end, we actively encourage our clients to avoid:
- Companies that can’t explain what they make or sell
- High-risk investments
- Chasing rates of return — an investment’s past performance is not an indicator of future achievement
- Money that magically appears
- Fads, trends, speculation and industry buzzwords, especially if the only goal is bragging rights
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.