The Main Street Group was founded over 30 years ago by an advisor seeking the independence to build his business in his own way and advise his clients in the way he thought best. Over the course of those years, the firm has grown to five offices throughout Virginia, all while maintaining top-notch customer service and independence for advisors.
By going independent with The Main Street Group, you won’t have to worry about staff or office expenses. We take care of your record keeping and compliance issues as well. You’ll have a dedicated transition team to smooth your move into our firm, both for you and for your clients. Our staff also handles your client calls when you’re unavailable. When you’re ready to retire, our business plan keeps you earning commissions and trails off your book until you and one beneficiary pass away.
These are only a few of the benefits of affiliating with The Main Street Group and LPL Financial. Please take a moment to visit joinlpl.com.
If you’re interested in joining our firm, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE BIG PICTURE
- The Main Street Group has a 30-year track record of independent operation, allowing our advisors the freedom to guide their clients as they see fit.
- We are in the top 5% of all LPL Financial branches and have our own designated LPL Financial Branch Development Specialists to assist us.
- Our firm currently has four CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFPs®) and seven other advisors with one or more professional designations (Chartered Life Underwriter, etc).
- We have three LPL registered principals to approve business.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available to answer questions and assist with paperwork and compliance issues.
- We handle recordkeeping and other regulatory requirements so our advisors can spend more time with their clients and prospects.
- We maintain a network of estate planning attorneys and other professionals.
- We have our own Third Party Administrator on retainer for retirement plans.
- We encourage our advisors to study together and learn from each other. We believe that a supportive environment makes everyone more productive.
- Our Marketing Director uses a professional follow-up system to turn leads into prospects. Ask us about our unique prospecting system!
- Our Marketing Director plans regular client events, including trips to sporting events, art galleries and other local attractions.
- Wholesaler promotional dollars for client events are based on the firm’s production, not just one advisor’s.
- We regularly sponsor fundraising events for non-profits, including Habitat for Humanity, Hospice, and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
WHY I CHOSE THE MAIN STREET GROUP
|Tom Love, CFP||Larry Grimes, CFP|